Is my presence required during the house cleaning?
- We understand that most of our customers are busy daily and may not always be home – that’s one of the reasons why you need a cleaning service after all! Most of our clients provide us with the access to their houses during their absence.
How should I prepare for a home cleaning service?
- We ask our clients to pick up household items, such as clothing and toys. Our goal is to clean your home as efficiently as possible; therefore we want to keep our attention on all surfaces, making your house clean and fresh!
What kind of services we typically do not provide?
- Doing laundry, ironing and folding
- Picking up, removing or organizing clutter
- Washing dishes
- Cleaning toys
- Cleaning inside of fireplaces
- Dusting/vacuuming curtains or drapes
- Cleaning TV or other screens (we only dust these surfaces)
However, additional services such as cleaning inside of the kitchen appliances are available – remember to ask us before your cleaning appointment so that we can reserve more time for you!
What if I need to cancel or reschedule my cleaning service?
- We are aware that sometimes unexpected situations may present. If something comes up, please call the office and notify us at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. When we receive a shorter notice, we may charge you a small cancellation fee.
What time will my crew arrive?
- Usually we give a 15-30min window for a time of arrival. However, sometimes the time of your cleaning appointment may change, because of unexpected late notice cancellations etc. We will do our best to notify you about these changes as soon as possible. Please remember that these changes are out of our control.
What if my crew missed something?
- We always try to do our best to meet your expectations, and leave your house clean and fresh! If our cleaning crew missed a spot, please make sure to let us know within 24 hours of your cleaning session – communication is important in any relationship! We will be happy to return to your home to redo the area, or plan it for your next scheduled appointment!